This is a high current power supply rated at 150W DC@12V
This is our professional grade LED power supply. It provides steady and clean 12V DC power up to 12.50 Amps. Power cord not included. You must use your own wall cord. It can be bought local or taken from any existing electrical device such as computer, clock, you name it.
- High Efficiency & Reliable
- Low Noise & Ripple
- Output over Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection on all outputs
- Complies with FCC part 15J Class B 115VAC operation and CISPR 22 230VAC operation
- Approved by UL.CUL.CE & CB
- Installed with EMI Filter
- Dimensions: 6" L x 4" W x 1.5" H
- Terminals for input and output
- Screw knob for adjusting voltage
How many high power LEDs can I hook to this unit?
You should be able to hook at least 50-60 High Power LEDs to this unit or 250+ small 5mm or 8mm LED. This is perfect for applications were you will use many lights and don't want multiple power supplies.
- Wave and Noise : 180mVp-p
- Inlet stability: +/- 0.3%
- Efficiency 80%
- Adjustable range for DC voltage: 10.6-13.2V
- AC Input voltage: 86-132VAC or 170-264VAC by selector
- Over voltage protection 115-135%
- Isolation resistance: input and output internal: input and enclosure, output and enclosure: 500VDC/100M ohm
- Setup Rise hold up time: 100ms, 50ms, 20ms
INPUT: (L and N) to your wall using any outlet plug, such as ones found with computers. Ground is also provided if you decide to wire that as well to your outlet, but not needed.
- V+ will wire to your positive of your electronic device
- COM is connected to the ground or negative of your electronic device.
V+ Adjust is used to tweak the ideal voltage for your device 10.6-13.2V
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 06 January, 2015.