1 CHANNEL WIRELESS INSTRUCTIONS
The one channel wireless controller can control up to 6 amps of current. You can connect this to any 12V source or LED. Keep in mind polarity matters on LEDs.
1. Run the RED wire to the + of battery or 12V + accessory power
2. Run Black to ground or (-) terminal of the battery
3. Run Yellow wire to your positive of your LED or 12V device
4. Run other Black wire (ground) to your (-) or negative wire
5. For best range, try not to have WHITE antenna near metal objects.
You can repeat above for as many LED or 12V devices you want to hook up.